20 November 2005

First post about me

Hello everybody!
As you can read in my title, I'm a 23 year old girl from the Netherlands. I am a student of English at the University of Leiden and I live in The Hague. My English isn't perfect, but I hope to improve it during the course of my study and by writing a lot on this weblog :)
I am very interested in the news. I hope to comment on it now and then. I will also keep you up to date of my studies. Which literary works I have read, about what subjects I have written an essay or assignment and how I keep up with everything.
Apart from these subjects I will also tell you about my everyday life. I live together with my boyfriend and work in a one-hour-photo service.
I hope you stick with me, and I hope I can keep updating this site.
Love,
Yelda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda