23 November 2005

Work and Essay

Today I have worked all day, and when I came home tonight, I still had an essay to finish.
In the shop it was kind of hectic today; my colleague and I were working a bit hectically, so I felt like I was running after myself. I work in a one-hour-photo service, so we make the appointments with the customers when they can come back to pick up the photos. We scheduled some things too tightly and that’s why it didn’t quite work out. But after 3 o’clock it was pretty quiet, so we could catch our breath. We did have a good turnover today.
So, like I said above, when I came home, after dinner, I had to finish my essay. It is an assignment about the power relationship between Faustus and Mephastophilis in The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus by Christopher Marlowe (whoever thinks of these assignments…) I had a lot of difficulty putting the essay together, but I think I did a nice job in finishing it tonight. I have to hand it in tomorrow-night, but I’ll receive it back with feedback next week, so it’s not for any grades yet.
I’ll go to bed now, very soon at least, because tomorrow will be another long day with working and going to the university in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda