21 December 2005

Job interview, Pilates

Well, today I got the call. I’ve been called by the drugstore at 7:30 pm and I’ve been invited to a job interview at the 4th of January 2006. We had visitors over, which we don’t have a lot, and I was in the middle of eating tortillas, so I was a bit confused and not quite there with my mind. And also, don’t change the ringtone of your phone when you’re expecting an important phone-call like this. I didn’t even recognize my own phone and I thought it was one of my guests’. I do have to take off an afternoon of my work to go to the interview, but I think I’ll manage that. I’ll just say I have to go to the university. I hate to lie about stuff like that, but if this doesn’t work out, it is for the best. And now I have 2 weeks to prepare myself and be nervous. I have to go to one of the shops for the interview, and I’m not quite sure why that is.
And now I just have to go to work tomorrow and pretend as if nothing happened. I will tell my colleague, but I cannot tell the owners yet.
By the way, Pilates went well this morning. One exercise I couldn’t manage, but then I saw the woman next to me doing it, and I thought: “If she can do it, then so can I.”, and I could. I was very happy about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda