23 March 2006

Greek food, Colleague leaving, Church book, Tom Jones

After a long break here’s finally an update from me. Last Monday I went out to have dinner with my father in law together with my boyfriend and some other relatives. We went to a Greek restaurant. The food was nice, nothing too special, just nice.
The problem was that I have eaten way too much over the weekend and then this Greek food on top of it was just too much. Yesterday I felt bad all day long; I was tired and had stomach-ache. Today I was feeling better in that way, but I was still feeling tired and I just had a bad day. My colleague told me he has found another job and so I’m afraid he’s going to leave us soon. I’m really very worried about that, because I don’t want to work with one of the owners and that’s what’s going to happen. I have been through this last year, in January, when my previous colleague left. But then I wasn’t so eager to leave the shop, as I am now. I just don’t know where to apply and what kind of job I want.
Today, the man of the church has come by my house and has given the book he promised me to my boyfriend. I think it’s very special he came by to do that and I thanked him for it by mail. It’s a book he has lent me and he wants it back before the end of the year. That will be no problem for me.
And I should have read ‘Tom Jones’ this week, and I haven’t. I have only read the first two books of the nine I was supposed to read. And at the moment, I couldn’t care less. I know I’m going to regret it tomorrow night, when I’m in class, but I just don’t feel like doing any schoolwork at the moment. I’ll just take this week off, and I’ll get back to it next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda