09 March 2006

No Electricity at Work, Gulliver

Today was a bit weird day at work. I couldn’t get out of bed this morning and I really wanted to stay in bed and read books and stuff.
I did get to work in time and there was already some work waiting for me. Then this afternoon the electricity just stopped at work. That was a new experience to me. Luckily we weren’t doing anything which caused great problems. There were no films in the developer and no posters being printed, so no disasters happened. We just kept our shop open and we sold some greeting cards and stuff. After half an hour the electricity was back and everything was all right again. I also reinstalled the cash register at our neighbours’. He has the same cash register as us and his settings had been deleted somehow, probably because last night also the electricity had fallen out, that’s my guess at least.
And tonight I watched the last episodes of Rome and America’s Next Top Model. I saw that the first season of Rome will be released on DVD. That’s not really special, but the price is. The price I saw was € 89,99! This is in pre-order, so it might change somewhat, but that’s a whole lot of money.
Tonight I read a summary of Gulliver’s Travels. I’m kind of upset that I didn’t read the whole book. I should have read it completely tomorrow, but I have only read half. But well, we’ll just have to deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda