02 April 2006

Weekend, Thai Dinner, First Aid

So today I finished my essay. I’m pretty proud that I finished preparing my presentation, my essay and my Philology-assignment in one weekend. I only didn’t prepare my regular homework and I don’t have an outline for my essay for Thursday. But maybe I can do that on Tuesday. We’ll see.
Tonight I went out for dinner together with my boyfriend. We’ve been together for 2 years now and I wanted to celebrate that. We went to a Thai restaurant, just around the corner. It is a tiny restaurant and there were lots of people there. I didn’t like the food that much this time. We had a menu together where he had different meals and we could just take what we want. But I just didn’t like it that much. Next time I’ll go back to my chicken with vegetables and cashews. I know I like that one for sure. Cause today I preferred the pork, and I hardly ever eat pork. I really liked the desert though. It was baked banana with ice cream. That was really nice. My boyfriend and I talked a lot. It had been exactly a year ago when we were there as well, and a lot of things have changed this last year. We moved in together, my boyfriend got another job, I changed studies. Pretty major changes. We also talked a lot about First Aid and about what we want to do with it. I’m going to do a weekend where I’m going to assist as a First Aid volunteer. I’m very scared and unsure about it, but I feel like I have to do it. I will have an experienced partner and I have to prove to myself that I can do it. I don’t know if we’re going to do any other First Aid stuff like this this year, but we’ll just see what happens. And tomorrow there’s work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda