09 February 2009

Proud of me :)

No long stories today, just a picture and a video. This is the picture I'd like to show:

It's a picture of my new house. What is so special about it? Today I put the wallpaper on all the walls of the living room and I am so proud of myself. I had never done it before, I didn't even know if I could do it, but I just went for it and I did it. People around me didn't really think I'd be able to pull it off, but I did it anyway. And now I'm really proud of myself. It feels like I conquered something, like I'll be able to deal with everything that comes my way concerning my new house and living alone. And this video shows exactly how I feel right now. All I have to do is listen to my voice within and I can do everything :)

2 Comments:

At 17:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Congratulations on your first wallpaper! :-)

 
At 08:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see your walls :) Everything ok?

BR:BadM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda