24 November 2005

Autumn, Flea, Podsafe

Autumn has now really kicked off here in the Netherlands. We have a heavy storm over here tonight, so I just hope our house will stand the test.
I actually had to go through this weather from the university to home tonight. I handed in my essay, and I must say, I am very happy to be rid of it. I will have to edit it next week when I have the feedback of my tutor, but I won’t worry about that today. The lectures were pretty boring, as I didn’t read the poems I should have read. Something with Donne I remember, and a poem about sex and a flea, but that’s kind of it. Here’s a link to the poem: http://www.luminarium.org/sevenlit/donne/flea.htm
And I was kind of happy while listening to the podcasts; I actually begin to recognize some podsafe songs, which I think is really cool. Like ‘There you go’ by Brother Love, I can actually hum along and I know some words. Or this just means I listen to too many podcasts…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda