07 January 2006

Books, podcast, exams

Here’s just a short update. Yesterday I worked while I really didn’t feel like it, and I didn’t do that much either. But the day passed by pretty quickly.
Today I went to the city to pick up my new books for the next semester in February. It was a lot of money. I also bought ‘the Da Vinci Code’ and ‘The Magical Worlds of Harry Potter’. Both of them I bought for the podcasts of Fr. Roderick. I have already used the book of Harry Potter to write an article about ‘Durmstrang’ and the many symbolisms surrounding that. I guess I’ll be monitored by some intelligence-agencies for the next couple of days since I googled a lot on ‘Nazis’ and ‘Hitler’ in relation to this article. If you want to listen to the podcast, make sure to check out the website on http://www.catholicinsider.com. There are some plans for a new podcast regarding the ‘Da Vinci Code’, that’s why I already bought it so I can at least follow what they’re talking about. I’m currently reading the ‘Chronicles of Narnia’. I have finished the third book today, so 4 more to go.
And I am getting more and more anxious about my upcoming exams next Monday and Wednesday. I still haven’t prepared anything and I really don’t feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda