09 January 2006

Tests and Pilates

Today I had my Language Acquisition 1a test. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. It was pretty much like the quizzes we had and they didn’t ask any very difficult words or phrases. I figured I had about 35 out of the 50 questions right, so I hope that’ll be sufficient. I made some spelling mistakes and some of the others I might have guessed right, but I might have some wrong which I thought I had right. To conclude, I just don’t really know and I’ll have to wait till I get my grade. And the day after tomorrow I’ll have my next test about Linguistics, which will be worse than today. A lot of people talked about not going to this test, because they hadn’t studied enough. I haven’t studied enough either, but I’m gonna make the test anyway. I wanna know what they ask and how they’ll ask it. Lots of stress these 2 weeks.
Tomorrow I have Pilates again, and I’m not even looking forward to it. I guess I’ll just have to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda