29 November 2006

Busy with Work, School, SHP, GW, GPS


Ok, so here’s a really short update about me. In the last 3 weeks I have sent out 3 different application letters to 3 companies, but I haven’t heard from any of them. I don’t expect an invitation from them anymore, since I applied to shops, and they should reply quickly or they probably will never reply anymore. Two weeks ago I applied at a supermarket and I never heard from them either. Today I applied at another store of this supermarket for the same kind of job, and I hope they will let me know something. I should try my utmost best to find another job, because if I won’t, I will still work at my current job for the next 10 years or so.

I have had so many troubles with the trains these last 2 weeks. I am so tired of travelling to Amsterdam every day. I really hope that will be over soon, although it doesn’t feel like it’s really going to happen. I also want to work fewer hours than now, because I’m really going crazy at the moment. I don’t have enough time for my homework, I can’t do any in the weekends anymore, so I only have the Tuesday for my homework, and that’s simply not enough. I thought that I wouldn’t leave my current job and I would just tell them that I want to work fewer hours, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. At this moment we don’t have any personnel, so I can’t cut back on my hours.

I’m doing reasonably well in school with my homework for Linguistics and Philology. I’m also practising a lot for the Language Lab exam. The only thing that really worries me is Literature. I never read everything I’m supposed to read before class and I still need to write an essay of 1200 words before Christmas. I don’t know when I’m going to do that.

I also still have my private lessons with Brother Ignatius for my preparation for First Communion and Confirmation. This doesn’t take a lot of time, but I should invest some time in it and prepare the lessons.

I also have to write for the Secrets of Harry Potter podcast and my friends at Guild Wars are asking me when I will be back.

Martijn also wants to spend some time with me and go out and walk with our new GPS unit.

* sigh * There are just not enough hours in one week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda