06 November 2006

Today: Church, Library, GW NF

I know I didn’t write the last couple of weeks. Let me first say that Martijn is doing fine. He’s still feeling a bit under the weather, but the wound is healing nicely and he feels better that he did last week.
I am feeling OK. I had to work all week this week and that was very hard for me. I didn’t have any time to spend on my homework, so I don’t know how I’m going to do that next week with my classes. Today was my first real day off this week. I mean, I did have Tuesday off, but then I had Pilates, an appointment with Brother Ignatius and I had classes in the evening. This afternoon I went to church. I was happy to be there, because I hadn’t gone last week. They sung contemporary songs and I liked that. The homily was a bit boring, so I don’t really know what that was about. I didn’t see anyone I know, but that was probably because of the Catholic Youth Day here in the Netherlands. I would have loved to attend it actually, but I just couldn’t do that this week.
Afterwards I went to the American Book Centre. I wanted to have a simple English Bible to take with me to the youth group and such. I found a really simple Catholic Bible, one which is not pink on the outside :)
Then I went to the library and I studied my pronunciation with my classmate. We just talked about regular things and we looked at some of the words we have to study. It was pretty nice.
Afterwards I went home and I finally played some Guild Wars. I received the new addition Nightfall yesterday. It was fun playing on the new continent. I always played with one of my older characters together my Xo, my guild friend. It was fun to play together with him again.
And now there’s another long week of work, classes and homework. I’m not looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda