29 November 2005

Call and Evil Classes

Today I called my former manager as I said I would. She said I should aim at the assistant-manager position, which was helpful. Tomorrow she’ll be visited by the region-manager, who’s her boss, so I’ll have to call her again tomorrow afternoon.
Tonight I had classes and I really messed up everything. I did some of the homework this afternoon, but I just hadn’t enough time left. I messed up my vocabulary quiz, so now I have like a 4 out of 10 and the essay I wrote is also pretty bad. I’ll have to work a lot on it tomorrow night to get it fixed. We also had a sample test for Linguistics, and that scared the hell out of me. We have to learn all the details in the book, that’s gonna take me God knows how long. I’m really scared for my exams in January, and I’m very afraid I don’t have enough time to study for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda