28 November 2005

Work, Colleague and homework still

I’ve been working all day and I’ve told my colleague about my plans to go away. I was not really enthusiastic, but on the other hand, I’m never that enthusiastic when he tells me about his plans to go on a job interview somewhere.
It wasn’t really a busy day today; it’s just that my colleague and I were not really working together, but kind of past each other. We made appointments to have photo work ready at exactly the same time, so we had to disappoint some customers, which I hate. I tried to call my former manager this afternoon, but she wasn’t there, so I’m gonna try tomorrow again.
And tonight, I should have done some homework again, since I have to turn it in tomorrow, but I just watched CSI and I’ll have to do it tomorrow afternoon. So be it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda