22 June 2006

Nothing to tell, First Aid, Literature

I’m sorry I didn’t update in the last few days. I didn’t really live anything spectacular. I went to work, I went home, I played the Sims, I went to bed and I went back to work.
Today I could sleep in for an hour because I was allowed to come one hour late. That was really nice, because I was just calm and there was no hurry. It was a relaxed trip to work today.
At work, there was this girl who’s going to help us for a couple of days. She’s really nice, about 20 years old, and she’s going to study Psychology at the same university as where I studied Psychology. It does give us some topics to talk about. I’ll work with her most of tomorrow.
Tonight I continued playing the Sims. I have started this couple at the university and now they’re old and aged and I’m kind of waiting for them to die. It’s not nice of me to say that, but that would mean I finally finished one family. I usually leave them about half way through, because I’ve gotten bored with them.
Oh, I’m going to another Larp event in July, ‘Summoning’. I’ll be on the First-Aid team again, like in May with the ‘Moots I’. The best thing about it is that Martijn is coming with me. We both have arranged to have the days off work and I’m excited about what’s going to happen there. I hope it’s better now that Martijn will come with me.
I decided a couple of days ago that I wanted to start reading the books for Literature for the next semester, so I wrote an e-mail to the bookstore for some information. They told me that they don’t yet know which books are needed for the next semester and that they will have the books in 3/4 weeks. There go my weeks of reading in advance… I will pick up one book next Saturday which they did have already, ‘Sense and Sensibility’ by Jane Austen. So that’s what I’ll be reading the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda