26 May 2006

Yesterday, Today, GW, SL

Here’s a short update from me. Yesterday I worked and nothing too special happened. I did get myself a great take-out dinner. I was in the train and I suddenly thought that I could get this dinner. It’s a Surinam meal called ‘roti’. It’s not that expensive where I bought it, so that’s why I went and got it. I was really happy with it. I ate my dinner while I watched the ‘Spongebob Squarepants Movie’. That felt really good.
Today I went to church in the morning. I thought it was going to be really quiet, but it wasn’t that bad. The priest of the Spanish part of our church did the sermon today, and it was really good. Today was Ascension Day, at least here in the Netherlands it was. The priest talked about Jesus having been on Earth to experience what it was like to be human and to experience that all. I never really realized that until now.
This afternoon I studied some of my grammar. I didn’t do enough, but I did something at least. Tonight I played Guild Wars. I am now lvl 7 and I entered the Post-searing part. That means that I left the tutorial areas. I only don’t really know what to do now. After that I played some Second Life. I found the Library and I visited some churches. And now I have to hurry to go to bed, because I have to work again tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 23:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Yelda
I really liked your weblog because it shows who you are and what you think. It's like I've got to know you better.
greetings, Nina

 
At 00:50, Blogger Charda said...

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :-)

 
At 01:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda