05 December 2006

Edward, Blog, Essay



Yes, as you can see, I am proud to present a new member of our family. Another teddy bear, I hear you say? Nope, this isn’t just a teddy bear. This is a very special teddy bear. One who is special on this inside, and doesn’t just look cute and cuddly and soft. This teddy bear is microwavable. It has grain inside so I can heat it in the microwave and this bear will stay warm for about 2 hours. And the best thing is that he is filled with lavender, so I can sleep very well with him :-) I actually thought he was a girl when I bought him, so I tried to figure out a female name for him, but luckily I saw in time that he already had a name! He is called Edward Warmheart, as you can see under his foot and I’m really happy he has become a member of our family!

I was thinking the other day that maybe I have too many negative posts on my blog. The problem is that it’s always easier to write about the bad things. Maybe the teddy bear episodes bring some light into my blog, silly as it may be.

I just looked at the university catalogues for information for my literature essay which I still have to write, but I didn’t find anything. I really must go to the library and copy some chapters over there; the only problem is that I don’t have the time to do this anymore. I don’t know how I’m going to solve this. I don’t really have anything else to tell right now, so I’m off to bed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda