18 January 2006

Last Exam, Second Semester

Finally, I had my last exam tonight. It was the first exam which didn’t go too badly. I am so relieved that it is all over now. I have two and a half weeks off now, only of school of course, not of work. The exam went pretty OK. It consisted of 2 sections. The first was about some literary texts, a sonnet by Shakespeare, a bit of Othello, a part of Paradise Lost. I did this section pretty well. The second section was about the theory of literature and the terms. I did this section not as good as the first one, but it was still OK. I think I have about half the questions right of this section, and I might gain some points with the questions I think I got wrong.
So, now on to the second semester. I put my books in the bookshelf, the new books that is, because now I’m allowed to look into them and read if I have some time. First I want to finish reading ‘The Chronicles of Narnia’. I only have to read the last two books, so that shouldn’t take too long anymore.
I have to work tomorrow again, and I really don’t feel like it. I’d much rather stay at home and do nothing. But I guess that’s not one of the possibilities…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda