12 April 2006

My Unproductive Tuesday

Today wasn’t as productive as my Tuesday usually is. I didn’t have Pilates, because they were working on the room in which we were supposed to have class. I could sleep in, but that didn’t really work out. I woke up from my alarm at 10:00 am, but I couldn’t get out of bed and I just stayed there, half asleep, for another hour. Then when I did get up, I didn’t feel like doing anything. So I just walked around the house, tried to find something to wear, as if it were really important today and did basically nothing for almost an hour. Then I took a shower and I had lunch. After having lunch I finished some homework and I made sure I had all the print-outs that I needed for tonight’s classes. Finally at 2 pm I left for the library in Leiden where I studied for about 1 hour on Clarissa and the poem I couldn’t understand yesterday. I ate at the university and I attended my classes. Nothing too spectacular happened there, but I was present and that is always good.
Tomorrow I’m gonna take a lot of pictures of my daily life and publish 12 of them. This is something because of the Daily Breakfast and I hope a lot of other listeners will do the same. Till tomorrow then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda