11 April 2006

Quiet Work, Lovely Dinner, Homework, Holy Week Audio

It’s very late already, but my Pilates teacher was on my answering machine that tomorrow’s class will not go through. So I can sleep in a little tomorrow. I just placed an order for some clothes for the summer and springtime. I found this new company who’s really cheap. I hope they’re all right.
Today I worked, and finally, we didn’t have much work to do. The last couple of weeks we had all those jobs which were going on, we had to work on them every day. Now that is all finished, so we only had the work that the customers delivered us. I was very happy with that, because I got to spend some time surfing the Internet and not doing much, which is nice for a change.
When I got home, I had to eat yesterday’s leftovers. It was great. My bf had left some fried potatoes and he had spiced the chicken really well, so that all I had to do was warm it up and eat it. I actually ate all of the chicken. I usually don’t eat a lot of meat, but I like it that much, I just couldn’t resist. I probably ate about 250 gr of chicken by myself. I also had some cucumber and tomatoes with it for the vitamins of course.
After dinner I read the literature I needed to read for Thursday. It was pretty boring, although it wasn’t that much. I had to read “The Vanity of Human Wishes” by Samuel Johnson, among other poems. I have to go study in the library anyway tomorrow, so I’ll try and find some info on this poem there as well.
And Fr Roderick did include our Holy Week segment in today’s DB. I was really pleased when I saw that he had recorded a show, and I was especially pleased when I saw he had used our audio clip. This was a clip my bf and I had recorded. I don’t think we’ll be able to record the Tuesday and Wednesday shows as well. My bf just recorded one part, but we need another male part and there is none, so that’s a shame.
So, tomorrow it’s sleeping in a little, going to the library to study and then classes in the evening. Talk to you later…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda