23 May 2006

No Housewife, No Student

Today wasn’t really that productive. I figured out two things: I don’t want to be a housewife and I don’t want to be a student. The main problem is that I am a little of both, and I am a working woman as well.
My Pilates class didn’t go through this morning, because my teacher had to do another lesson at the same hour as my class whose teacher was ill. I was invited to go to that class, which was a sort of Steps/Aerobics class, but I didn’t want to go to that class, so I stayed at home in bed. Not that I was really rested, because I woke up at 6 am, when I had to go to the toilet, I woke up at 7 am, because Martijn had to leave for work, I woke up at 8 am when the phone rang that my class was cancelled, I woke up at 10 am when my alarm clock went off and I finally woke up and got out of bed at 11 am.
I spent most of the afternoon on editing my essay. I added all the quotes and I changed some parts of the text where the sentences were strange or they just didn’t make sense. Then I took a shower, I cleaned the shower and I went to do my groceries. I got all the groceries fine, except for the chicken. Now, this is really bad, but I always buy the chicken which is already cut in pieces, because I really hate having to cut the chicken myself. But now, they didn’t have that, so I had to cut it myself. That is something I despise. When I got home, I made a bread so that Martijn will also have bread tomorrow and after that I washed the dishes, something else I despise. Then Martijn got home from work, so that the food wasn’t ready when he came home as I had planned. Then I made the dinner and I burnt stuff and it just all went wrong. I didn’t even really like the dinner I had made, since it was a new recipe I tried, but it was OK.
Then after dinner, and after watching Law and Order, I got back to my essay. I still had to make it in MLA style. I got really frustrated and even cried because I was so fed up with everything. Martijn has an exam tomorrow, and he was just lying in bed, watching television, and all he had done today was read through his books in the train. I just wish my study would be like that and that I could be relaxed about it. Finally I finished my essay, with the help of Martijn. I just hope so much that it’ll be a 6 so that I won’t have to do the entire course again. But I’ll have to wait a couple of weeks for that. And tomorrow, there’s work as always.

1 Comments:

At 09:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda