29 April 2006

Homework, Pilates, TV


Today was a quiet day to me, but I did what I had to do. I got out of bed 10 minutes after my alarm went off, which is really quick to me, and I started reading pretty soon thereafter. I read all of the articles which I had copied on Thursday and I highlighted everything that I thought were important. I even tried to practise my presentation already, but that was a bit messy and I need to reread a lot of the information before I can really do that. At least I know what the content of the articles is now and I have a slight idea what I want to say in my presentation. I just need to fine tune my thesis-statement and I have to make sure that what I say is correct and that I have arguments for it.
When all of this was done, around 5 o’clock, I even did some Pilates exercises. I had been reading all day, so I felt kind of stiff. And so for 30/45 minutes I worked out. That felt pretty good, although it’s always tough to work out on your own without the instructions of my teacher.
This afternoon my boyfriend and I watched some TV because the queen was visiting Almere because of Queens Day. I have lived in Almere for 10 years, so it was nice to watch, although she visited a new part of the town where I have never been.
Tonight I watched ‘Dancing with the Stars’. I really enjoy watching it. There was even a couple who got 4 10s! (10 out of 10 that is by 4 jurors). I was clapping and shouting for them here at my couch. It’s a good thing I was home alone.
Tomorrow morning I’ll go to church, then I’ll have breakfast with my boyfriend and after that I have to finish my presentation. I hope I can do it and I’ll try to let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda