27 December 2006

Update


Here’s a really short update from me. As you can see, all my stuffed children are doing fine. The red nose on the left is of course our Christmas friend Rudolph. As for me, I don’t really know how I feel. I mean, I feel fine, but the news of my father still hasn’t hit me yet. It just doesn’t sink in. I have had many days off the last couple of weeks. I have worked only 2 days and I have spent a lot of time asleep and playing Guild Wars. Tomorrow I’ll have to start working again. I’m not really looking forward to that, but I don’t really have a choice. I might tell you some more about the funeral and the memorial service some other day. Now I just have to get to bed really quickly. I’m still alive.

2 Comments:

At 09:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - reading your "update" was the best Christmas present I got this year! I'm so glad you're ok. Too bad you have to return to work... I'll be thinking of you tomorrow - I'm sure they will all be glad that you're back though. Say HI to everyone at home the real and the stuffed alike... I'm still here also - and still thinkin' of YOU!

much love,
k. in Newport, MI USA

 
At 09:45, Blogger Panadero said...

That's really good to know Yelda.

You continue to be in my thoughts. Take care and I hope that the slide back into work isn't too gruelling.

Love from Spain.

G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda