22 May 2006

Pastry, Results, Exams


Yup, I lived through today. I wasn’t too sure I would, not when I finished updating my blog and when I went to bed, I got really nauseous. I eventually fell asleep, but I was still feeling bad when I woke up. I did go to work, because this usually goes away after a while, and it did. I even had some pastry at work because it’s my boss’ birthday today. I don’t even know how old he got. Somewhere round 68 or 69 I guess.
I got an e-mail from my teacher with the grades of my presentation about Chomsky and of an essay I wrote. For the presentation I got a 7 (out of 10) and for the essay I got a 5.75 (out of 10). And no, I’m not really pleased with that. It means my average is pretty low and this means that I’ll have to do well on my Vocab/Grammar test. I hope that’s going to work out all right, since the test is next Monday.
I’m gonna be really happy when it’s all over in 2.5 weeks and I won’t have to think of any exams for the next few weeks thereafter. I’ll just have to work hard the next week now.

1 Comments:

At 01:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda