25 January 2006

Work, Eyes, Study, Work

Today I worked again, and not much special has happened. My eyes are still irritated, although at the moment it’s down to one eye, only my left one. I’m getting better at applying the eye-drops to myself, though I need some more practice.
I got the semi-official e-mails from the university with my grades, and they were still the same as yesterday, so I’m kind of getting used to the idea that I passed all my courses and I already gained 20 ECTS (study-points), of which I am very proud.
My friend from the university mailed me that one of the other classmates has quit with the studies. She thought that it was too much work and pressure, and she has failed some exams while she still studied very hard for them. I was surprised to hear that she quit, since it sounded to me like she had been better prepared for the exams than me.
Tomorrow I’ll have to work again, and I’m not really looking forward to it. I don’t work with my colleague, but with one of the owners, and that’s not always good. But after tomorrow I’ll have 3 days off again, so that’s something to look forward to. I’ll visit my mother on Sunday; I haven’t seen her for a very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda