18 April 2006

Easter, Church, AoM, Movies, Tomorrow


I’m sorry I didn’t update for a couple of days. It wasn’t on purpose. I either forgot, I was too tired or I didn’t have anything to tell. But now I’ve saved a couple of days and here I am. I’ve been to church actually yesterday and today. Yesterday I went to a church a little far away from my home. It was very busy, but I guess that was also so because it was Easter. There was a choir there, which was really nice. The building was very light and looked really nice. I liked the service there, and I think I will be going back to this church from now on. The link to the website of the church is: http://www.olvh125.nl It’s a Dutch website, but perhaps you can look at some pictures.
After church I went back home and I fixed us a breakfast. Usually it’s Martijn who does that, but he wanted me to prepare the croissants. So fine, I prepared it nicely, as you can see on the picture. It was a good meal.
In the afternoon I did some of my Vocabulary homework and I played some Age of Mythology. It’s still a cool game, I hadn’t played it in a long time, and then it’s great to play it again. I actually played it twice today, and I won as well.
Today I went to the church again. It was of the same parish, but then another building. This building is closer to my house. It was really quiet there. There were only about 20 or 30 people, so I felt a bit uncomfortable. I don’t really know what to do when, so I look at other people and try to do as they do, but that’s pretty hard with only 20 ppl to look at. I didn’t like the building and the way it felt in that church as much as the other one, but I’m glad I got to see the church and that I’ve been there at least.
Today I should have done a lot of homework, but I didn’t. I read something, but not nearly as much as I should have and I just didn’t feel like it anymore. I played AoM again, like I said, and tonight I watched movies. I watched ‘Shall we dance’ with Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez. That was a really fun movie. The story was a bit lousy, but it was fun to look at and I didn’t get bored. And after that, to stay in the mood, I watched ‘Dirty Dancing’. Still love that movie, although I’ve actually seen it fewer times than my boyfriend as it appears…
Tomorrow I have my Pilates class and in the evening I have Philology, my Language Acquisition class has been cancelled, and I’m not too sorry about that. I have lots of homework to do tomorrow afternoon, but my bf will not be at home, so that gives me more time to study and to actually concentrate on something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda