01 February 2007

Ill, Vacation

The last couple of days I have been ill. It wasn’t much fun. I went to visit my cousin last Saturday. I hadn’t seen her in a couple of years and it was good to see her again. I think I picked up a bug of some sorts at her place. Afterwards I remembered that she told me they had been sick last week.

We visited them for almost a complete day. We just hang there a bit and we talked to them. Mainly Martijn did the talking, but that’s okay. We ate there as well, and it was a really nice dinner. We had a fondue, like I had with the Brothers at Christmas. The only difference was that this wasn’t made with oil, but with bouillon. It felt a lot healthier at least. The last days I’ve basically spent in bed. I felt really weak, but I’ll spare you the details. Tomorrow I’m going back to work.

The day after tomorrow I’m going on a holiday. A really tiny one that is, only 3 days, but it’s the only thing close to a holiday we’ll have in a long time. We’re going to the Eastern part of the country and spend 3 days in a bungalow. We’ve already looked for some caches nearby that we might look into. And of course we’ll also bring Edward and Yolanda with us.

I don’t really have much to tell right now, so I’ll get back to you soon.

1 Comments:

At 22:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good you're feeling well again!
I wish you two a happy mini-holiday and I hope you make nice pictures of the caches that Edward and Yolanda will find :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda