13 April 2007

First Aid Weekend, De Lama's


Well, tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow Martijn and I are going on our annual First Aid Rehearsal weekend. I am not looking forward to it. Last year I got very upset during one of the practices and that has made me very insecure. The weekend lasts from tomorrow afternoon until Sunday afternoon. I hope I will survive this weekend without bursting out crying and that I will pass the requirements so that my diploma will be extended.

I do have some good news though. On the 14th of August Martijn and I are going to ‘De Lama’s’. This is an improvisation group, consisting of 4/5 stand-up comedians, who improvise throughout the show. They also have a television show, which is hilarious to watch. The day before yesterday I found out about their summer shows in August in The Hague, so I immediately made a reservation for 2 tickets and we even have pretty good seats. Today I received the tickets via mail. I am really looking forward to it.

Well, that’s about all I have to say right now. I hope I can get some sleep tonight, since it is really hot over here. I hope I will survive the weekend and I hope I will be back to play Guild Wars by Sunday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda