04 March 2007

The Sims 2 Pets, Homework, Victorian Novels



I should have done a lot this weekend, but I didn’t do that much. Yesterday I should have done my grammar homework, but it was just too boring, so I couldn’t do it anymore. Instead I played The Sims. I have The Sims 2 with all the expansion packs, at least until Pets. There is a newer one out since a couple of weeks, but I don’t have that one yet. I think I will buy it shortly. I experimented a bit with the Pets-one. I didn’t like it as much as I had expected. I expected for the animals to interact more with the sims. Instead they just walked around and slept and such. They didn’t even interact with each other.

Today I did some of my Language Acquisition homework. I couldn’t really do all the exercises, because they assumed we had some knowledge of syntax, which I don’t have yet. I also had to write a short paragraph, but I’m really not pleased with what I wrote. I wanted to write about ‘why study literature’. I just couldn’t find anything about it. Finally I found an article about why not to study literature, so I used that, but it doesn’t really make sense what I wrote. I will look at it tomorrow and try to enhance it.

This morning I finished reading ‘Silas Marner’ by George Eliot. I thought it was a fun book. I really love the Victorian period. There has not been one book I didn’t like. Right now I have to read ‘Alice in Wonderland’, which won’t be too hard to read either.

And now I’d better go to bed since I have to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda