01 February 2006

Pilates, Shopping, Chatting


Today was a pretty long day. My bf got up early to go to work. I could have slept for another hour, but I couldn’t fall asleep anymore. I read in the ‘Da Vinci Code’ and I got up when my alarm went off. What an experience not having to hurry. Usually I have to eat real fast and run off to be in time, but now I could just take it easy. I went to Pilates. It was the last lesson of the 6 classes, so we practiced with the ball again. I didn’t feel like going to Pilates, and the lesson didn’t go too well. There was one exercise which I couldn’t do, just because I couldn’t, and I was pretty upset about it.
Afterwards I went to the centre of The Hague (after having taken a shower and lunch) to exchange the gifts my mum had given me. She had bought me 2 sweaters, but I already had them, although one in another colour, but they were also too small. I just picked 2 completely different sweaters. But, unfortunately, I also went to some other stores, and I bought the game ‘Age of Mythology’ and the ‘Spongebob Squarepants Movie’. Both were on a discount, so it wasn’t that bad. I also bought a sweater and a shirt for my bf and another sweater for me, all with 70 % discount. Then I did my groceries and went home. I played the game a little, washed the dishes, did a laundry, fixed my dinner and read in my book. And then Kathy C. came online and we have chatted all of the evening together. We talked about SHP, my upcoming courses and lots of other stuff. We had a great time together.
Off to bed now, gotta work tomorrow again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for charda